Friday, April 15, 2011

Violet Rhys

 Violet Rhys Eyestone Aka: Vy-Vy, violetty, Lettie, Vy, Reesie, Reese's pieces, and Daph calls her byby. ( She doesn't have her pop star name yet cause I can't think of one, feel free to make a suggestion!) She just turned 8 months and is the baby and most likely the last of our little brood.

 I LOVE this happy baby, she seriously always has a huge grin on her face and expressive eyebrows. Her skills include but are not limited to: 

  • Crawling ( since 7 months old)
  • Waving 
  • clapping
  • dancing/ bobbing her head back and forth to music
  • sitting up and kneeling/ trying to climb on stuff already
  • stinking up the house with her dirty diapers.
  • kissing her siblings
  • annoying the cat and eating his food
  • making her mama smile every time she sees her
  • squealing really loud in church for attention and then laughing about it
  • The Splits! seriously I am gonna get a picture of it to prove to you!
  • Being super cute and making me wanna do nothing but kiss her all day long








I am apparently the meanest Mom ever because all of my kids know that Violet is my favorite and my best, or so I tell her daily. To be fair I did tell them that the baby is always my favorite, meaning when they were a baby they were my favorite too.
Violet is the ONLY kid that likes/liked me better than Golden!I feel like I finally have a mamma's girl. All of the other babies preferred him, which really annoyed me. HELLO I was the one feeding, changing, playing with the little stinker and instead of being attached to me they love their Dad? grrrrrr I guess I don't blame them he is my favorite person too and at least that meant they preferred him when they were screaming.






When Violet was born she had respiratory distress and for a few days we were really worried that she would return to heaven before we ever got her home. This was really a scary experience for us but it made us appreciate this little gem all that much more! I'd like to think she was given the choice ,during the first few days when it was touch and go, to return home to our Heavenly Father , having received her physical body .Sometimes I even thank her for choosing to stay here with our family. Every time I look at her and think of what could have been I am filled with so much gratitude that she is still here and that it is my privilege to be her mom!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment