Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Swear you Won't Make Fun?

Today everyone in our house (except T ) is sick. Golden even came home early which is practically unheard of, so while he sleeps and Daph and Mo claw each other's eyes out. Seriously they are not best friends anymore according to Mo.
 I am indulging in a guilty pleasure that I am embarrassed to share. I am a huge fan of the ABC family show The Secret Life of the American Teenager


When it came on Netflix I did nothing for an entire week while I watched all the past seasons. My obsession is a little more under control now that the new season started. So Tuesday mornings I just put my headphones on and watch it on the laptop so that no smut is overheard by my babies. I know it is a teeny bopper show but I can't help it I love high school drama what can I say. I wouldn't recommend that you start watching it but ......... if you do call me so we can talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment