Saturday, April 23, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

This week didn't seem so busy until I started to list off all of the happenings in the Eyestone home this week
the highlights include:

haha I thought this was super funny!


  • Monday: We dyed Easter eggs with the Gates for FHE which was super fun and mom kinda went crazy and used the extra dye to Tye dye T-shirts.
  • Tue: I honestly don't remember that's how awesome it was.
  • Wednesday: Daphne spent the day with Abuela and was thoroughly spoiled/ came home with way too many presents. Golden and I decided to hit up my fave shopping spot on his lunch break, LC aka Last Chance. I got some awesome deals including Steve Madden wedges for $10! And of course Daph and Vy got pretty church dresses at $6 a piece violets is a DKNY pale pink bubble dress it was such an awesome find! Then that night we went to the Easter pageant and ate Ned's for dinner ( a pageant tradition) The pageant was fun and Daddy actually got to come with us this year, he's usually working. Ask Golden about the guy who was pretty much sitting on his lap!!!! 
  • Thurs: Golden didn't have to work!!! which always makes my day. We just did super boring stuff like go to Sam's club, Ribbons and lace, and Jason's deli.... oh yeah and we picked up some boxes cause we R probably moving. So if you know someone who is looking to rent a 3 Br, 2 1/2 bath 1,416sq ft condo for $925 a month feel free to have them call us!Then at night Auntie Randi babysat so that the "Easter Bunnies" could go to the store and buy way too many fun things for 4 very naughty kids.
  • Fri: I got a super cute hair cut and dye from Beth with the help of her HILLarious assistant Cami who had me laughing the whole time. I had so much fun with those girls and I wish I could just quickly learn how to cut hair so that I could work at Tantrum too. Then that night we went over to Grandma Eyestone's for a yummy dinner and lots of fun Easter activities and as usual Tristan got to throw the football around with uncle Tay-Tay, the kids got lots of fun presents and treats and all left in new clothes. Grandma's, you gotta love em'.
  • Today: I CLEANED ALL DAY LONG! no seriously my house was a train wreck. then I..... made hair bows to match Easter dresses, ironed church clothes, seasoned steaks so they could marinate over night, looked up a recipe for chocolate cookies for dessert tomorrow, went to Joann's and Fry's for last minute necessities, and on and on and on. Luckily for me Grandma Linda had a secret project for the kids to do without mom and so she watched the big kids while I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off. I am pooped! seriously and sadly my day is not nearly done I still have to set the table all fancy like for tomorrow, give myself a pedi so I can wear my new shoes, stuff eggs, and assemble Easter baskets. Oh yeah and homework. I am starting to realize that my job is NEVER done. 
So if I don't see ya tomorrow HAPPY EASTER!!!
P.s. I had to mention that I have THE best husband ever who totally just walked in the door with yellow tulips, my favorite!! He totally just made my crazy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment