Thursday, April 14, 2011

Curly locks no more





As I posted on facebook Fi-Fi got a drastic haircut. Other than me trimming the ends, this little chick has not had a real haircut until now.












Drum roll please........






 My favorite stylist( and good friend) Auntie Beth at Tantrum Salon cut this darling A-line bob, with which I am obsessed! Make an appointment with her, you won't regret it! ( ask for plain ol' Beth not auntie)
 Here's a side view, see the stackage in the back!!!
I took some fun pictures of her getting her hair washed and cut on my cell phone, but as I previously mentioned I am technology challenged and can't put them on here. The highlights have been:

  • She asked me for like 2 weeks to get her hair short like mine and even attempted to do it her self, luckily it was underneath so U couldn't tell)
  • Getting her hair washed by Beth's assistant Morgan ( also her brothers name so she was a little confused) She was so relaxed she almost fell asleep .
  • Me bribing her with a sucker so she would hold still and keep looking down, her consequently blue tongue kept her preoccupied for a few.
  • Getting a pink sucker at the end! Yes I know giving her 2 suckers was bad parenting but the first one was a dumb dumb and ended up getting thrown away with hair on it.
Her feelings about it change every few minutes. I think she wants me to think she hates it cause she knows how much I like it.  Last night she looked in the mirror and said, "I hate myself!". But then auntie Randi came over and they have pretty identical cuts so that made her happy to look alike. But really who cares what she thinks it is darling and I am so glad that we cut it all off!!!

2 comments: