Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Work in progress

My entire house is a work in progress right now. I have about 75 million projects to do before it will be up to my standard. I keep walking people through my house explaining the things I intend to do, what will be painted,dyed, and hung up. I have avoided crafting lately at all costs because I am an all or nothing person, If I can't see something to completion I usually don't start it and I'm realizing it's my biggest problem. Fortunately little deadlines like TC's baptism on Saturday has made me at least finish my projects for his partay. I won't reveal them yet since the party is on Saturday but I will be sure to take plenty of pics!I am really really excited to be creating again however it reminds me why I have been avoiding it, namely my kitchen table is a mess and my children look like hobos seriously!I also am really excited about my orange chair that I recently stripped the color from and is currently a golden yellow. I used RIT color remover and saved my self $175 to recover it yeah me!!! Anyway I will be sure to take before and after pics of my decorating. I'm going for a french country/eclectic look we'll see how I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment