Thursday, July 7, 2011

Reason's I shouldn't be writing this post

  •  I should be writing a paper for school which is already late!
  •  I have a headache.
  •  My house is a disaster, forever and always and I should clean whilst the little people are not rapidly messing everything in their wake.
  •  My bed is calling me I hear it now, "shaaun shaaun why don't you join me and Daphne so she can kick you in the back all night again."
But for some reason I don't wanna do any of it. Did you ever think as a kid man when I grow up I'm gonna do anything I want and no one's gonna boss me around? I did and yet now I have a whole new set of "bosses" four small people, a house that demands cleaning and maintenance, school work which requires completion if  don't wanna fail, and so on and so forth. I wish sometimes I could quit but I know I never will I just like imagining it's an option but I know that I'm too dang responsible to ever be truly reckless.Blogging right now is about as rebellious as I get. So what I'm really gonna do is write that paper then I will heed the call of Daphne's tossing and turning, sleep for not long enough then awake to the squeals of my sweet Violet and arise out of bed with a sore back next to a darling little monster who I can't resist no matter how I try ( Daphne not Golden), then feed four little twerps breakfast and just maybe if I'm lucky I can con them into taking a quiet time while I clean our pig pen and catch up on the mounds of laundry forming a mountain in my hall (Thanks T for changing 5x a day it is truly considerate) . So farewell for now my friends wish me luck! I'll just have to put in my two weeks notice another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment