Monday, August 8, 2011

Tristan's Baptism!!!!




Last Saturday Tristan became an official member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We are so proud of him and it was really fun to celebrate with friends and family , thanks to everyone who came to support our boy! Also a special thanks to Grandpa Johnson, Grandpa Eyestone and Grandma Gayle for making a special trip out to the scorching heat of Arizona to be a part of this important day. Tristan was so cute in his little suit and in the end all of the hard work was worth the effort. Tristan had a very special day and we had a great time chillin' with our peeps. After the baptism we all came back to our house for sandwiches, potato salad, pasta salad, coleslaw, fruit, veggies, cupcakes, and Randi's delish chocolate chip cheesecake bars which were the hit of the party!(I have the recipe and will ask if I can share it here, trust me you NEED it!) Thanks to everyone who helped with the food. Anywayz I will leave you to enjoy the very few photos I remembered to take. Happy Monday.







These were the CTR cupcakes I made.






marshmallow creme frosting Yum!


This was the food table pre-lunch style

These were the crafts I did for the occasion the banner says GR82B8 !


We had a great turn out thanks to the Nielsen's, Eyestone's, Johnson's, Bingham's, Gates', Fires', DeGroff's, Ray's, and Morriss' who came out!

Our little family and my handsome 8 yr old boy!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh shaun...you have an 8 year old! darling DARLING photos & little family. i dream about those cupcakes....cutest thing i've ever seen. congrats tristan! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my life, he is NOT that big! Congrats to Tristan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A handsome 8 year old indeed! Tristan is so cute and super cool. Congrats to the big man. We are so sad we couldn't make it- My grandma died that week and that weekend was all funeral and family stuff. Shep was bummed.

    Those cupcakes look so cute and I am sure they tasted just as good as they looked!

    ReplyDelete