Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Letty Lou

 In case you haven't noticed I Love this girl. The best way to describe my feelings for her is I have a major crush, when I see her my heart goes pitter patter, I can't wait to hold her in the morning, when she smiles I swoon, and I can't ever get enough. She is the best baby ever she plays like a big kid, sleeps like a rock, and rarely cries. She is not extra cuddly but she is always happy. Every time I have a baby I think I'll never love anyone like I love this little thing and every new time I prove myself wrong. Why is it that babies have such a hold of us? I was reminded by a friend recently that I used to say that I liked toddlers better, and I did. But the older my kids get(TC turned 8 last week!!!) the more I miss them being babies, not newborns but maybe like 6 month old's. I wonder if I can ever get enough of chubby cheeks, buns, and soft little hair. Since we are most likely done having babies, I will have to saver every last moment of this baby and then hopefully some family and good friends of mine will provide my baby fix for the future.I know this is a million pictures but one is just never enough.
crackers yum!




cheeeeeese!

No more photos please


She likes to head butt as a sign of affection you can kinda see it here.


head butt love


Vy has blue, gray, and sometimes green eyes my uncle Kev described them the best so far, he says they look like a marble.







TC was behind me making her laugh which he can always do.







Love Lovie Love this tiny thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment