Friday, May 6, 2011

Morgan

Morgan Nash Eyestone aka: Mo, Mogan, well Morgy, Morgy Porgy, Nash, Nashy, Nashly Simpson, or Mochacho I am so weird I know!
 Morgan is........

  • A kindergartner!
  •  number two of our four kids and is sadly your typical middle child.
  • sweet as pie unless truly provoked!
  • so much like his Dad, quiet, patient, ever the peace maker and thoughtful .
  • funny
  • creative and a good artist.
  • good at helping out with chores



likes....

  • The color green, he got green shoes for kindergarten and even though they are all junky and contain the entire sand box  he fights me every morning to wear his favorite greenies over his newer less sandy ones.
  • Fruit, watermelon is his favorite and has been known to eat a whole one himself in the course of a week. The funny thing is I hardcore craved watermelon when I was pregnant with him.
  • counting
  • Sonic slushes
  • his green bunny that he got for Easter


Dislikes.......

  • mismatched socks he won't leave the house wearing them!
  • many many foods namely anything with sauce or dip

that is seriously the end of the list cause this guy is usually just happy




Classic Morgan quotes: When he was like three or something he turned to me randomly one day and said "Mom, if you wanna be a duck then be a duck if you wanna be a bear just do it!" I got this one on tape cause It was hilarious and I think about it all the time cause it is kinda liberating to think that you can just be whatever you want even if it is an animal.
Then today he said the funniest thing and I had to record it somewhere we were talking to Tristan about working hard at school even though it is the end of the year and how the harder you work the smarter you'll be. Then Morgan from the other room butts in and says," I don't wanna be smart I just wanna be happy and have fun." I couldn't help but laugh cause Morgan's motto in life is to just have fun and be happy. He is like me in that he does most things for fun and not competition. For instance Morgan has one heck of an arm and can throw super hard and fairly accurately just ask anyone who has been hit by a flying object he hurled their way. He also just throws literally anything that he has in his hands ball or not. But when asked if he wants to play catch or throw a ball around he will almost always politely decline.







Morgan is mild mannered and quiet like his Dad but it is fun when he opens up cause he usually has some random thing to say. He has a great imagination and is sweet as honey. I love this boy and our family would be a little smaller if we didn't have at least one easy going, quiet kid like Mo

1 comment:

  1. LOVED THIS!!! :) You have inspired me to start a BLOG, who knows if It will come to be but tank you for your inspiration and for having such FREAKING ADORABLE KIDDSSS! xoxo

    ReplyDelete