Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day recap

So last night as I was lying in bed I thought of a good idea for a post then, like everything else in my brain, it slid out while I was asleep so instead I will just ramble for a bit so that I don't feel like a blog slacker, though I am lets be honest. I will inform you in case you were wondering, I had an excellent mother's day which started much earlier than I would prefer, my children came in with a bed load of presents seriously! I got two cute cards/ reports on how awesome I am from Tristan, including hilarious illustrations and captions, A card from Morgan with a picture of me with super long hair because its his secret wish that I would grow it out, The boys also got me zebra earrings my fav, and a black rose ring. Golden got me the gift of shopping in the form of a Ross gift card, a large rose bush to kill , and an herb garden kit that I've been wanting but will most likely also kill. Gold also made me a surprisingly delicious omelet. It was soooooo good.  Then in primary ( our children's class in church) I got to wear a paper bag over my head and someone elses robe and the kids had to ask questions to guess who's mom I was. I was literally right in front of Fi-fi and she guessed that someone else was her mom which I had to laugh at. Anyway I hope y'all had a good mothers day. I am sooo grateful to all the wonderful mother's in my life including My mom/Mother in law/Step Mom/ Step Mom in law and my special Aunt(s) you know who you are, and all of my surrogate and my children's surrogate mom's as well as all of my friends who exhibit exemplary examples of motherhood which encourage and inspire me to be better everyday!!!!! I love you all

1 comment:

  1. I totally forgot to wish you happy mothers day! I am so glad you scored so well in the gift department! xxoo

    ReplyDelete