Friday, May 20, 2011

Just a little note

We are in the process of moving and trying to rent our our house so needless to say things are insane around here. I am working on a post for our anniversary coming up but have not had so much time to think/ work on it. A few of this weeks gems are:
Violet pulling herself up on stuff/ trying to stand from a squatting position.
Violet mewing and mimicking her rowdy siblings screaming and crying it is hilarious.
Daphne saying so many funny things that I swore I would remember but have now drawn a blank
She was pretty hilarious the other night and told Randi and Warren ( Our besties) to fight. She was like Just fight I love it. Then she thought Randi and I should kiss, that was a hard one to explain.
This mature convo between Mo and T
Mo: I think I hear the ice cream man
T: Don't get your hopes up
Mo: I know I won't
Once a week is about all I can mange on the blog until life settles down a little and until I pull up my algebra grade!!!!!!! But I didn't forget about y'all and I will post something more interesting lickity split

No comments:

Post a Comment