Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My current Faves

In no particular order my current faves are:
Well groomed schnauzer puppies named Ruby who poop and tee-tee outside thank you very much

Daphne calling me a stupid bobblehead after she got in trouble for brawling (sometimes u just gotta laugh at horrible sass mouthin' girls)

The little boy I watch, Kai who tells me every morning how cute Violet is, and calls her bayba ( like the Justin Beiber song) and last week when he asked to hold her and I asked him if she was cute he replied, she is Hot! 3yr olds are definitely not allowed to call my bayba Hot!

Morgan calling Golden the hairiest dad ever. He told us that he told a kid at school that his dad was really a bear hahahaha soooo true just check out Golds legs next time you're around.


Tristan in his boy scout uniform soooo cute( pics to come I promise)

Golden randomly bringing me home a love owl via Ross on his lunch break.( it was like 3 weeks ago but it still makes me smile every time I see it.

Reading and then watching The Help with Best Pal Randi last Saturday. She rocks, for many many reasons, but especially cause she is willing to bring my two lovelies, Daph and poopy Vy along for girls night, and she never got annoyed once!.....I think:)


Finally finishing my associates degree in Communications 9 years after I began!!!!!! Now onto my Bachelors....after I take a much needed sabbatical hopefully not 6 years like last time.


Day one of Morgan not screaming and clawing when I drop him off at his new school. Hopefully this starts a trend.

Hanging with our peeps Mallory,Tay, and Gramma Sheila Monday night for FHE. Love spending time with those guys!


Black Bear Diner Tuesday nights.We are a little obsessed, they have free kids meals no limits. That means if you have 2 adults and 8 kids ...or half of that, they all eat free!!! Plus their food is super yummy and homecookedish as well as super cheap!Last night our bill went from $57 to $35 with tip!


Sleeping in 1/2 hour this morning after staying up late watching Teen Mom.(shhh don't tell)


With all of this to smile about who could be grumpy... not this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment