Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My baby is Not such a baby anymore :(


Last Thursday Violetty disobeyed my orders and went ahead and turned one anyway the little twirp. Since she is the fourth child she is a little less loved so instead of an elaborate birthday bash we just had a small party with our nearest and dearest to celebrate. I did however bake her a cake! I made a violet crown and a small Belle cake just for her. We ordered Venezia's pizza and opened presents. I have to say she was adorable with all of her gifts. She just kept laughing and dancing. It was like she knew that the toys were for her and she was really excited about them. She would walk up to everyone, hand them her toys and giggle. Now if you will, indulge a mother and appreciate the excessive volume of Violet pictures I am about to bombard you with.
hurray for presents!!!

What? for me?
Dancing to the music.

She loves it!

Squish face

Gimme gimme!

Love dat babyeee

Tippies

First a purse now a cell phone she is growing up too fast!
where you at?

she was showing everyone her new toy

giggle giggle

wiggle wiggle
she wasn't quite sure about the cake.

yummy frosting

her hair was much messier than her face by the end of cake.
I am so incredibly grateful for this baby girl and I can't help but reflect about the day she was born and how very near we were to not enjoying that sweet little face everyday. I cannot imagine what my life would be like if I couldn't kiss those chubby cheeks, hear that shrill little giggle, and watch this beautiful baby grow up! I can't wait to see the woman she grows up to be!......Ok maybe I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment