Tuesday, September 13, 2011

De Loser

Sooo lately blogging and I have not been friends. For no real reason except that I am pretty boring/ anything I would write about would sound like Debby Downer. Let's see lately we have had lots of car trouble ... like 6 new tires and expensive break problem car troubles. Then last week Letty got sick and it was especially sad. Also I realized that I am an old women and as a result my life is super boring. I have been waiting for exciting things to blog about but since there aren't any I decided I will just blog anyway and  all 5 of you who read my blog will just have to settle for what little entertainment value my life provides. I am setting a goal to blog 2x a week.... let's just see how I do.
 In other breaking news:
Violet has become a force of her own and now expresses her opinions quite vocally about which cup she wants, what food she will and will not consume, and which songs her singing dog should play. She also has eaten nothing but watermelon for 2 days!!! Seriously I have tried giving her nearly everything in my cupboard but to no avail. At least she is well hydrated right? I am not certain but she has also been saying something that resembles what that? while she points to various objects. And last week I taught her to say uh uh (sp) whilst shaking her head no, and then Gold taught her to wag her finger simultaneously I laugh so hard every time she does it, mostly to the dog....


The mutt is doing well she is very smart and has come a long way potty training not to mention obeys commands 75% of the time. I think we'll keep her.

Daphne is getting naughtier by the minute and her recent accomplishments include crying on the floor at Sam's club as it echoed throughout the building, I was just thinking, oh please don't hold back child not EVERYONE is staring yet! But alas I still love the little beast, who could resist those big brown eyes and her life gripping hugs? Not I my friends, not I.

The boys are mostly independent and nice, it helps that they are at school the majority of the week. Tristan is really into the D-Backs and informs Golden of every night they are playing by taking a glance at his handy schedule that he keeps under his pillow. Morgan is off in his own world most of the time except when he makes obvious observations hours after everyone else. He is such a little airhead, yet so like me he will occasionally surprise us by saying something so smart that proves he is listening. I have to say I am so glad that they are such good friends and play so well with one another. I only hope Daphne and Violet will be as good of friends!

Golden is a few weeks away from finishing his associates and starting his bachelors program. I am so proud of him for conquering his fears and doing so well in school and hopefully the next 22 months will fly by. I decided to save a little cash to present him with at the end of his program, for him to spend on whatever he wants. Hopefully it will be a dream vacation for the two of us? hehe But If I know Golden he will buy an old VW bug or dune buggy like he's been wanting forever now.
 Right now Golden and I are laughing hysterically at our children who are playing dress up in our closet and pretending to be us, I guess life is not always boring...but it sure is messy!
 So that's us in a nutshell. Ta-ta for now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment