Thursday, June 23, 2011

How to feed two babies at the same time with only one high chair

1. First start by mopping your floor (check)
2. Place baby # 1 in the high chair( in this case I used my darling niece Addison)
3. Next load her tray with yummy baby friendly foods( I used smart puffs, cheese, and peas)
4. While baby # 1 eats she will, as most babies do, drop plenty of food on said freshly mopped floor.
5. Lastly allow baby #2 (Cutie pie Violet) to hang out near the high chair and eat all of the food baby #1 drops.

This technique is not for germ freaks but works quite well in a pinch. Rest assured Violet had already eaten her baby food and did not have to rely solely on the food Addy dropped for sustenance. Sadly in the crazy business that was lunch time today I did not snap a picture of this one but it was pretty darn cute, I swear Addy was purposely dropping food for her cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment