Friday, June 17, 2011

I get by with a little help from my friends

Lately I have been so busy getting one house unpacked and another rented out , doing homework, trying to do fun things with the kids for the summer, on top of all the usual things I do. Even though things around here have been incredibly busy I am not feeling as overwhelmed as I should. Maybe it's the fact that I have had sooooooo much help lately. Others kindness and service towards our family have reminded me that I don't have to do it all alone. I am so grateful for friends and family who just show up to help no ?'s asked, babysit, even over night, do laundry, feed us dinner, paint, pack, and move all of our millions of toys. How could I not be so grateful! It might be just me but I usually have a hard time accepting service cause I am independant like that and I hate to inconvienience any one else, but having four kids kinda makes doing it all your self impossible. I have to accept help or go crazy those are the two options. Anyway Thanks to all you lovelies who have helped me at any time with anything I LOVE you all and couldn't do it without you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment