Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloweenie


I can't look at this without laughing, Daphne is super into Care Bears right now so when we found this at Goodwill for $6 I had to buy it even though it is a little small.I know she looks angry but really she is just being funny. Besides as I tell Golden , I can always sell it on Ebay. We laugh becasue I use this argument every year to justify spending a fortune on Halloween costumes but I have sold a total of 0 costumes and only even reused like 3. In case you didn't know I love, love love Halloween. So far we have already been dressing up and watching festive movies. I still need to haul out my tub of decorations but it will happen soon! If I am feeling extra festive I will let the kids have a few friends over and have a little party. My kids still talk about the one I threw a few years ago where I dressed like a witch and had them help me with my witches brew ( sprite/magic potion, grape juice/frog's blood, and green jello/Brains) They loved it! I am getting super excited, hopefully you are too or else I'm pretty sure we can't be friends any more.....Sorry

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Halloween. It's my favorite holiday, bar none.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i took halloween off from work because that is my holiday

    ReplyDelete
  3. i took halloween off from work because that is my holiday

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest care bear I've ever seen! What a score, I LOVE goodwill and think it's hilarious that you always say you will sell the old costumes on ebay, it's a good idea!!

    Regarding your last post on Gecko. Travis called me early one morning last week with the sound of death in his voice. He had read your blog and was heartbroken. He took Meda on a lunch date that very day to Gecko..... sad news for sure:(

    ReplyDelete