Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall Break






In case you were wondering what a mother of four does to keep her children occupied during fall break let me give you a little taste.
 The boys got out brushes and did all the girls hair. Seconds before this was taken, I myself was sporting an identical look. My "hair dresser" said I looked like rupunzel when she has all the flowers in her hair.
 While Morgan was doing my hair we had a funny conversation which went something like this
Mo: Mom, why do girls just get whatever they want?
Me: Cause boys are very nice and take good care of them
Mo: But why don't boys get whatever they want?
Me: Some boys do trust me
Mo: You mean like rich boys?
Me: yeah, rich boys
Mo: I bet rich boys don't get what they want either.
Sadly his questions stem from the fact that he has two spoiled rotten little sisters who appear to get whatever they want and maybe a tiny bit because his mom kinda gets most things that she wants too.
 DO NOT tell Tristan that you saw this picture cause he will freak, but it was way too funny not to share. I love that my kids know how to ham it up and have great senses of humor.
Daphpunzel

 And of course the Letts had to get in on the photo shoot too, The boys also gave her a comb and bow.
Doesn't she look fake in this one I edited it as best I could in windows and I kinda like that she looks like a doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment